[pagan-magik] Regular meetings

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 22:43:38 GMT 2005

Hey everyone,
Just got all the messages from PMA...... First I want
to explain my strong reaction to the Maldives comment
by Steve. Of course I find the obscenity of global
inequalities mainly as a result of the capitalist
system appalling. I hate millionaires too, but to wish
them dead is another matter.And I hate the system that
creates them even more. And...Yes we do all have
sadistic potential, rage etc. It's my rage about
inequality that makes me an activist. And...As a
Jungian therapist working daily with people's shadow
sides, I'm the last person to deny them. But........

I don't like being accused of being the thought police
because of this reaction. And I think political
discussion IS important on this list. I like the idea
of having regular meetings, during which we can
discuss some of these issues personally. We could also
talk about actions at the G8. Shall we make
31st.Jan.7.00. above the bar at the Royal festival
hall a definite ???

I too would like this list to be completely open. And
like others I did offer Steve money immediately after
the book fair.

Love and power,
Jocelyn.