[pagan-magik] reply to "accusations"

evol at c6.org evol at c6.org
Thu Jan 13 21:53:17 GMT 2005

hi PMA, this is asim,

i started off my answers to your questions with the LARC ejaculation
because i want to get this out of the way first off.

i have already stated that the LARC leadership has ejaculated me and
fabian in a "witch trial" held at their AGM.

The accusations are ridiculous , false and no "serious" allegations have
been made to our faces, only rumours and slurs : and i willnot bother to
go into them fully, as they are of the standard of the salem witch trials
where fantastic and paranoid claims were made, all of which were refuted
and yet we were expelled anyway: my majority vote, (in a place that claims
to operate by consensus)

but i will outline a few things i feel are relevant to this list.

One of the problems LARC had with us was when we invoked the Yuruban God
OSHUN at the PGA Belgrade conference. see
http://lists.movingpages.org/marchives/breakingthesilence/2004-October/thread.html

The PGA banned our invocation from a joint document without explanation.
(this is wot made an enemy of qweeruption and rhythms of resistence as
well as pga)  Fabian has stated on record that this was a rascist decision
by the PGA. I will add here that this decision was also due to the PGA and
LARC's fundamental cliquey Christian politics ( exemplified in such LARC
usergroups CAAT and ARROW ) Not that i have any great problem or
opposition to these groups, but i would expect any pagan/majikal outlook
or position to be at least critical of any kind of organised christianity
or monotheistix.

As for my contributions to the OurMayday site, i will very readily declare
that i wrote an openly challenging text contradicting the Womble's
ourmayday.org.uk site when the Wombles and London Mayday collective had
the nerve to cancel the Mayday/ Beltane festival in London last year. see
http://ourmayday.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Mayday
and compare it to http://ourmayday.org.uk

and if the wombles want to side with Red Ken's cronies and the trade
unions against me when i assisted in casting a banishing spell that in
fact helped the wombles anti-esf action then that just goes to show their
true colours.

they certainly had no problems using my maps for their mayday promotions
back in 2003:
http://chinabone.lth.bclub.org.uk/gallery/hall_of_maps/DSCN3074
and if i'm a parasite, then this lot are vampires!

anyway, I do not believe PMA would take side of Christians against
pantheists on such trumped up charges.

Space Bunny persuaded me that we should make sure the whole LARC episode
does not derail us from preparing our response to the G8, and to network
with you was a very constructive thing to do. Please do not let what
LARC did to me, derail co-operating in our practice. I hope you can put
yourself in my position of being removed from LARC in such a way, and
why I brought it up, in response to your initiation questionaire. I
thought it was best to bring it up first and *get out of way* so I did
not get any similar related shocks here.

yours in struggle,
xasim