[pagan-magik] SOAS Training Programme

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 11:00:49 GMT 2005

I had an interesting conversation with someone the other night following attendance at Ramparts autonmous space during which he informed me that from his experience it was clear that SOAS has members of various intelligence agencies enrolled their as students, including the CIA.
The suggestion is that the CIA, amongst others, have agents enrolled at SOAS to gather information, and form friendships, with other students, many of whom will go on to hold positions of power upon return to their country of origin, possibly even as representatives of the United Nations.

Does anyone else have any information on this matter.

David