[pagan-magik] UP! 275// George Shot The Sheriff! And It's Clear It Was "To Help His Friends"// 24 03 08

fraser at parallel-youniversity.com fraser at parallel-youniversity.com
Mon Mar 24 02:52:53 GMT 2008

*TURN ON** COMPUTER // TUNE IN TO FUNLEASHED SPIRIT OF INTERNET // TAKE
OVER!*
[DESIGNED, AND BEST READ, AS A FULL PAGE SPREAD]

BREAKING NEWS: Rockets Hit Baghdad's Green Zone
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/032308Z.shtml
Paul Tait, writing for Reuters, reports, "Baghdad's heavily fortified 'Green Zone' came under heavy rocket or mortar attack on Sunday, and police said at least two people had been killed outside the government and diplomatic compound."
UP!

Nobody gives a shit.....isn't it? Think about it ?
Tommy, London.
> > heh heh.   or maybe you're hanging with the wrong crowd, tommo?
in fact, au contraire, most people i know get TOO depressed about how
things are going.
frase.   please reply :)
UP!

Surge for Peace (LONDON)

 A THANK YOU FROM STOP THE WAR
Many thanks to everyone who made last Saturday's World Against War demonstration in London such a success.
More than one hundred coaches brought demonstrators from all over the country. Trafalgar Square was all but full
and with people joining the demonstration en route we estimate around 40,000 attended.
This was in excess of what we'd been expecting.  The sight of the front of the march crossing Lambeth bridge
while the middle was still on Westminster bridge was inspiring.  Hundreds of the	marchers carried flowers and other items to lay at the Nelson Mandela statue in Parliament Square
to remember all those who have died over the past six years as a result of the "war on terror".

The Scottish Stop the War Coalition also held a very successful demonstration
in Glasgow, with more than 5,000 attending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cSDimvFYVU

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Surge for Peace (WALNUT CREEK, CA
}

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

**/*"Enough with the slaughters. Enough with the violence. Enough with
the hatred in Iraq!"*/
*Pope Benedict XVI*, Vatican City, Sunday 16 March, 2008.

up!

Now, we have to stay the course
Apparently, there is so much more that you do NOT understand about this
war than you do.  It's easy to just say "end it" but it's not that simple.
> > but then recall who got us here and at least be very cautious about
taking their advice again ok?

Let's put aside the administration's reasons for going to war.  I don't
think that anyone would disagree that they were tenuous at best.
However, we're there.  We've made conditions really tough on the people
and we need to complete this if we're going to help them get control of
their country again.
> > why are you so certain WE know what to do or even CAN?

There is also no doubt that Saddam had to go.
> > actually not, certainly not in this way. in fact there is not a
scintilla of doubt now that iraqis AND the world in general would be far
far happier if 'we' had never gone in there.

He was murdering his people.  He was leaving them to live in poverty.
> > that's close to the precise opposite of the case.  the oil was
nationalised, there was a free national health service, women were
liberated and worked in public etc, indeed saddam received various
medals from Unesco for his social building works.  he was a cruel tyrant
but let's keep him in perspective.

Are things better now?  Maybe not.
> > MAYBE?!  a million dead iraqis (wanna quibble?!) disagree with you.
since they can't speak, at least feel some shame for obviously
supporting a war u thought would be over by the following sunday.  and
now think 'we' can sort out.

But that doesn't mean that we should give up.
> > give up?!  we're not talking about 'giving up' we're talking about
realising what a gigantic immoral and illegal monstrosity thinking like
yours got us into and getting the hell out and "sorry about the 3
generational trashed hell we're leaving behind."

In fact, we need to get MORE involved so that we can make a financially
stable Iraq with a democratic system of rule.
> > i'd say DREAM ON if it wasn't other peoples' nightmare you're opining on.

We can't leave them now.
> > leave whom exactly?  the war lords and religious bigots who form the
government because 'we' thought giving them an early direct election was
'good''?!

If we devote the time and resources necessary, we'll all benefit from
this.  If we leave now, we leave the country in the hands of those who
intend us harm.
*>> but can't you see WHY they mean us harm?!  because we're THERE!

*This isn't rhetoric.  This is reality.  We're in too deep.  The debate
of whether we should have gone to war is far over.  We're there!  Now,
we have to stay the course.
> > i agree it's not rhetoric and it's here and it's now.  but what i've
learned (and knew before this war began) is that we live HERE and they
live THERE and it's really none of our goddamn business (or is ONLY our
business) to be in there in the first place.  yes, we have to leave
intelligently but it also has to be quickly.
John Jaeger, Berlin.
UP!

U r a glorious hero who herstory
will really recognise as a
man who got th goddess.
kate, brighton, uk.
UP!

=======victims of our own success...=========
we are modernising the UP! and moving over to a mailing list.
you will shortly receive an email to which you must
respond if you wish to continue receiving the UP!
victims of our own success, we've had so many false spam reports
recently that we need to make this move which will automatically
handle the subscription process in future, and other things.
if, for any reason, you miss this chance, you will have to write to
fraser at parallel-youniversity.co to get back on the mailing list.

Peruvian Legislators Chew Coca to Defy UN
Reuters: Friday, March 14, 2008
LIMA -- Lawmakers defiantly chewed coca in Peru's Congress this week
while criticising a UN recommendation to criminalise traditional uses of the
plant.
The coca leaf, the raw ingredient of cocaine, is used by millions of people
to stave off hunger and fight altitude sickness.  It's also used in teas,
cooking and by fortune tellers.
"The coca leaf has existed for thousands and thousands of years.
It's part of our agriculture, our food and our medicine. It's sacred,"
Congresswoman Hilaria Supa told Reuters before the start of Thursday's
session.  "The United Nations doesn't know our culture. Nor does it
understand our values," she said.
Supa distributed coca to colleagues on the Congress floor from small hats.
> > and, of course, as we've been reporting, Chavez in Venezuela is sent
prime coca by the Bolivian president who recommends its use in primary
schools.
UP!

*(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)**(\o//**)(\o/)(\**o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
All truth passes through 3 stages.*          Get UP!  /Stand Up For Your
Rights! /**/(and everybody else's too of course! :)/*
1, it's ridiculed.                            */u can't understand the
world without innerstanding yourself/*
** 2, it's violently opposed.                            the  *UP!**
275**                                    **    **
   *- a viewspaper  23 03 08* **  *
**3, it's accepted as being self-evident.              ---- /LA- LA- LA-
LAP-TOPPLING DA SYSTEM! ---///
***/u cant innerstand yourself without understanding the world/*
*Get UP!  /And Don't Give Up The Fight! /**/(only we don't mean
violence, ok? :)/*
*(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)**(\o//)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
FEATURING /exclusive re-writes & re-mixes of da freshest deepest hacks
ancient & modern ,and/
/SAMPLES// from media & mentalities all over, & all bubbling //up!
//from da public DNA Herself!/
*(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)****(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
**
**** **
*    _contents_***
****/[click down screens to get there.  u r on screen 7 :]/
//
screen 08   George Shot The Sheriff! And It's Clear It Was "To Help His
Friends"
screen 17   The Money Masters - The History of Banking Explained!
screen 19   *PETITION TO SAVE BRITISH BEES!*
screen 21   The Rise of The Phoenix from "The 4 Myth-Perceptions of the
Apocalypse."
screen 28   Turkey's Islamic Reformation.
screen 32   TIPS ON PUMPING GAS
screen 34 Going Raw FEEDBACK
UP!

I want to thank you for being you!  You do important work, with such
devotion.
I just felt the need to express that to you.  All the best!
Eric, Las Vegas
> > why thankyou eric :)  it's always great & reassuring to hear this
and am grateful to you for it.  but i also love doing it.  honest!!  :).
UP!

George Shot The Sheriff!
And It's Clear It Was "To Help His Friends"

"When history tells the story of the subprime lending crisis
and its devastating effects on so many innocent homeowners,
George Bush will be seen as the... Predator Lenders' Partner in Crime."
- The Sheriff of Wall Street, ON THE VERY DAY HE WAS ARRESTED FOR HIRING
A HOOKER!!
by Greg Palast
*Many people on the internet now sense that there was something bizarre
and surreal about the sudden coordinated FBI and US news media attack on
New York Governor Eliot Spitzer.
*
*After all, unproven allegations about how he may have chosen to spend
his own money on his own time hardly seems a worthy subject of front
page news for a week straight.
Meanwhile, the US news media remains characteristically clueless about
why Spitzer was taken out. *
*It's simple.
He had the goods on Bush detestations collusion with predatory lenders
and was preparing a case that would have tied the administration
directly to widespread fraud and criminality in the lending business.
Full details here...exclusive to Brasscheck TV:
*/
/*http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/291.html*

While New York Governor Eliot Spitzer was paying an 'escort' $4,300 in a
hotel room in Washington, just down the road, George Bush's new Federal
Reserve Board Chairman, Ben Bernanke, was secretly handing over $200
billion in a tryst with mortgage bank industry speculators.

Both acts were wanton, wicked and lewd.  But there's a BIG difference.
The Governor was spending his own money.  Bush's man Bernanke was
spending ours!

This week, Bernanke's Fed, for the first time in its history, loaned a
selected coterie of banks a fifth of a trillion dollars to guarantee
these banks' mortgage-backed junk bonds.  The deluge of public loot was
an eye-popping windfall to the very banking predators who have brought
two million families to the brink of foreclosure.

Up until Wednesday, there was one single, lonely politician who stood in
the way of this creepy little assignation at the bankers' bordello: New
York governor Eliot Spitzer.  'The Sheriff of Wall Street.'

You didn't read in any of the overground media that Spitzer's lynching
and the bankers' enriching might be intimately tied?!

How?  Follow the money....

Steer'm, Fake'm, Charge'm and Take'm
Perhaps because they don't have proof, or because they're largely owned
by the culprits they should be exposing, the press has swallowed Wall
Street's line that millions of US families are about to lose their homes
because they bought homes they couldn't afford or took loans too big for
their wallets.  BUT THAT'S BLAMING THE VICTIMS!!

Here's what happened.  Since the Bush regime came to power, a new
species of loan became the norm, the 'sub-prime' mortgage and its
variants including loans with teeny "introductory" interest rates.
 >From out of nowhere, a company called 'Countrywide' became America's
top mortgage lender, accounting for one in five home loans, a large
chunk of these 'sub-prime.'

Stripped right down, here's how it worked: The Grinning Family, with US
average household income, gets a $200,000 mortgage at 4% for two years.
Their $955 monthly payment is 25% of their income.  No problem.  Their
banker promises them a new mortgage, again at the cheap rate, in 2 years.

But 2 years later, the promise ain't worth a can of spam and the
Grinnings are told to scram - because their house is now worth less than
the mortgage.  Now, the mortgage hits 9% or $1,609 plus fees to recover
the "discount" they had for two years.  Suddenly, payments equal 42% to
50% of pre-tax income.  The Grinnings move into their Toyota.

Now, what kind of American is 'sub-prime'?  Guess.  No peeking.  Here's
a hint: 73% of HIGH INCOME Black and Hispanic borrowers were given
sub-prime loans versus 17% of similar-income Whites.  Dark-skinned
borrowers aren't stupid -- they had no choice.  They were 'steered' as
it's called in the mortgage sharking business.

'Steering,' sub-prime loans with usurious kickers, fake inducements to
over-borrow, called 'fraudulent conveyance' or 'predatory lending' under
US law, were almost completely forbidden in the olden days (Clinton
Administration and earlier) by federal regulators and state laws as
nothing more than fancy loan-sharking.

But when the Bush regime took over, Countrywide and its banking brethren
were told to party hearty -- it was OK now to steer'm, fake'm, charge'm
and take'm.

The Sheriff of Wall Street
But there was this annoying party-pooper.  The Attorney General of New
York, Eliot Spitzer, who sued these guys to a fare-thee-well.  Or tried to.

Instead of regulating the banks that had run amok, Bush's regulators
went on the warpath against Spitzer and states attempting to stop
predatory practices.  Making an unprecedented use of the legal power of
"federal pre-emption," Bush-bots ordered the states to NOT enforce their
consumer protection laws.

Indeed, the feds actually filed a lawsuit to block Spitzer's
investigation of ugly racial mortgage steering.  Bush's banking buddies
were especially steamed that Spitzer hammered bank practices across the
nation using New York State laws.

Spitzer not only took on Countrywide, he took on their predatory
enablers in the investment banking community.  Behind Countrywide was
the Mother Shark, its funder and now owner, Bank of America.  Others
joined the sharkfest: Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch and Citigroup's
Citibank made mortgage usury their major profit centres.  They did this
through a bit of financial legerdemain called "securitisation."

What that means is that they took a bunch of junk mortgages, like the
Grinning's, loans about to go down the toilet and re-packaged them into
"tranches" of bonds which were stamped "AAA" - top grade - by bond
rating agencies.  These gold-painted turds were sold as sparkling safe
investments to US school district pension funds and town governments in
Finland (really).
> > goddess u just KNOW this is true!

When the housing bubble burst and the paint flaked off, investors were
left with the poop and the bankers were left with bonuses.
Countrywide's top man, Angelo Mozilo, will 'earn' a $77 million buy-out
bonus this year on top of the $656 million - over half a billion dollars
-- he pulled in from 1998 through 2007.

But there were rumblings that the party would soon be over.  Angry
regulators, burned investors and the weight of millions of homes about
to be boarded up were causing the sharks to sink.  Countrywide's stock
was down 50%, and Citigroup was off 38%.

Then, on Wednesday of this week, the unthinkable happened.  Carlyle
Capital went bankrupt.
> > remember we tipped u to keep an eye on the Carlyle Group as the
matrix of corrupt (by definition) politicians and moneymen?

Who?  That's Carlyle as in Carlyle Group.  James Baker, Senior Counsel.
Notable partners, former and past: George Bush, the Bin Laden family and
more dictators, potentates, pirates and presidents than you can count.

No Family Saved -- No Banker Left Behind!
The Fed had to act.  Bernanke opened the vault and dumped $200 billion
on the poor little suffering bankers!  They got the public treasure --
and got to keep the Grinning's house.  Quid Pro Quo NOT!  There was no
'quid' of a foreclosure moratorium for the 'pro quo' of public bailout.
Not one family was saved -- but not one banker was left behind!

Every mortgage sharking operation shot up in value.  Mozilo's
Countrywide stock rose 17% in one day.  Bank of America saw its stock
rise $10 billion in an afternoon.

And that very same day 'The Sheriff of Wall Street' was cuffed.  Spitzer
was silenced.

It was the night of February 13 when Spitzer made the bone-headed choice
to order take-out in his Washington Hotel room.  He had just finished
signing these words for the Washington Post about predatory loans:

"Not only did the Bush administration do nothing to protect consumers,
it embarked on an aggressive and unprecedented campaign to prevent
states from protecting their residents from the very problems to which
the federal government was turning a blind eye... When history tells the
story of the subprime lending crisis and recounts its devastating
effects on the lives of so many innocent homeowners the Bush
administration will not be judged favorably."

Bush, Spitzer said right in the headline, was the "Predator Lenders'
Partner in Crime."  The President, he said, was a fugitive from
justice.  And Spitzer was in Washington to launch a campaign to take on
the Bush regime and the biggest financial powers on the planet.

But now, the Sheriff of Wall Street has fallen on his own gun.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/291.html
up!

Predatory Lenders' Partner in Crime
How the Bush Administration Stopped the States From Stepping In to Help
Consumers
By Eliot Spitzer, Governor of New York.  Washington Post, Thursday,
February 14, 2008; Page A25
Several years ago, state attorneys general and others involved in
consumer protection began to notice a marked increase in a range of
predatory lending practices by mortgage lenders.  Some were
misrepresenting the terms of loans, making loans without regard to
consumers' ability to repay, making loans with deceptive "teaser" rates
that later ballooned astronomically, packing loans with undisclosed
charges and fees, or even paying illegal kickbacks.  These and other
practices, we noticed, were having a devastating effect on home buyers.
In addition, the widespread nature of these practices, if left
unchecked, threatened our financial markets.

Even though predatory lending was becoming a national problem, the Bush
administration looked the other way and did nothing to protect American
homeowners.  In fact, the government chose instead to align itself with
the banks that were victimizing consumers.

Predatory lending was widely understood to present a looming national
crisis.  This threat was so clear that as New York attorney general, I
joined with colleagues in the other 49 states in attempting to fill the
void left by the federal government.  Individually, and together, state
attorneys general of both parties brought litigation or entered into
settlements with many subprime lenders that were engaged in predatory
lending practices.  Several state legislatures, including New York's,
enacted laws aimed at curbing such practices.

What did the Bush administration do in response?  Did it reverse course
and decide to take action to halt this burgeoning scourge?  As Americans
are now painfully aware, with hundreds of thousands of homeowners facing
foreclosure and our markets reeling, the answer is a resounding no.

Not only did the Bush administration do nothing to protect consumers, it
embarked on an aggressive and unprecedented campaign to prevent states
from protecting their residents from the problems to which the federal
government was turning a blind eye.

Let me explain: The administration accomplished this feat through an
obscure federal agency called the Office of the Comptroller of the
Currency (OCC).  The OCC has been in existence since the Civil War.  Its
mission is to ensure the fiscal soundness of national banks.  For 140
years, the OCC examined the books of national banks to make sure they
were balanced, an important but uncontroversial function.  But a few
years ago, for the first time in its history, the OCC was used as a tool
against consumers.

In 2003, during the height of the predatory lending crisis, the OCC
invoked a clause from the 1863 National Bank Act to issue formal
opinions preempting all state predatory lending laws, thereby rendering
them inoperative.  The OCC also promulgated new rules that prevented
states from enforcing any of their own consumer protection laws against
national banks.  The federal government's actions were so egregious and
so unprecedented that all 50 state attorneys general, and all 50 state
banking superintendents, actively fought the new rules.

But the unanimous opposition of the 50 states did not deter, or even
slow, the Bush administration in its goal of protecting the banks.  In
fact, when my office opened an investigation of possible discrimination
in mortgage lending by a number of banks, the OCC filed a federal
lawsuit to stop the investigation.

Throughout our battles with the OCC and the banks, the mantra of the
banks and their defenders was that efforts to curb predatory lending
would deny access to credit to the very consumers the states were trying
to protect.  But the curbs we sought on predatory and unfair lending
would have in no way jeopardized access to the legitimate credit market
for appropriately priced loans.  Instead, they would have stopped the
scourge of predatory lending practices that have resulted in countless
thousands of consumers losing their homes and put our economy in a
precarious position.

When history tells the story of the subprime lending crisis and recounts
its devastating effects on the lives of so many innocent homeowners, the
Bush administration will not be judged favorably.  The tale is still
unfolding, but when the dust settles, it will be judged as a willing
accomplice to the lenders who went to any lengths in their quest for
profits.  So willing, in fact, that it used the power of the federal
government in an unprecedented assault on state legislatures, as well as
on state attorneys general and anyone else on the side of consumers.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/13/AR2008021302783.html
up!
/
/
UNDERSTANDING MONEY

The Money Masters
<http://www.heyokamagazine.com/HEYOKA.12.%20MoneyMasters.htm>
- How International Bankers Gained Control of America
<http://www.heyokamagazine.com/HEYOKA.12.%20MoneyMasters.htm>

/*"The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing
less than to create a world system of financial control in private
*//*hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the
economy of the world as a whole"*/

THE MONEY MASTERS is a 3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary
that traces the origins of the political power structure that rules our
nation and the world today. The modern political power structure has its
roots in the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other
forms of money. The development of fractional reserve banking practices
in the 17th century brought to a cunning sophistication the secret
techniques initially used by goldsmiths fraudulently to accumulate
wealth. With the formation of the privately-owned Bank of England in
1694, the yoke of economic slavery to a privately-owned "central" bank
was first forced upon the backs of an entire nation, not removed but
only made heavier with the passing of the three centuries to our day.
Nation after nation, including America, has fallen prey to this cabal of
international central bankers.

The Money Masters
<http://www.heyokamagazine.com/HEYOKA.12.%20MoneyMasters.htm>- How
International Bankers Gained Control of America
<http://www.heyokamagazine.com/HEYOKA.12.%20MoneyMasters.htm>

*
Painting by **Rembrandt.* */Christ Drives Money-Changers from the
Temple./* 1626. Oil on panel. The Pushkin Museum of Fine Art, Moscow,
Russia. The Rothschild's and Rockefellers of today.

*\)**)**)**)**)**(**/*
*____,,,,**_{**ô**¿**ô**}_,,,,_*fraser
uno, i used to argue with allies and friends about whether the dolphin
should be the icon of the green movement.  very few people, after all,
will ever actually experience a dolphin, personally, and maybe, for
example, the butterfly was a better symbol.  it was near, everybody's
seen one, they're easy, fun and imaginative to draw, and we can all
notice if we see less of them.

sadly, Art had nothing to do with it in the end.  for the hard planetary
facts are that the desperately threatened honey bee looks destined to
represent all that to us in the dangerous years ahead.

and, indeed, it is much, much, much more tied up with our health than
either of the others....

    * It is paramount to our survival.
    * It's a key link in the production of every 4th mouthful of food on
      our planet.
    * And it's dying out at an unprecedented rate.

*PETITION TO SAVE BRITISH BEES!* **
**
*Although the British Beekeeping Association has requested *£8m *for the
government to fund 5 years research into Colony Collapse Disorder, the
UK government has stated that no funds exist within the existing farming
research budget.*
**
*Kept honey bees provide a significant percentage of pollination to food
crops, fruit orchards and of course provide honey. *
**
*Colony Collapse Disorder is a disease which has affected hives in the
US and has been reported in France,** Italy** **and **Germany.  Its
entry into the UK is most likely inevitable. *
**
*This fundamental research needs to be performed in order to protect the
country's bees before it arrives.  As in almost all cases, being
prepared for something reduces its impact for a fraction of the cost
compared to being unprepared. *
**
*Currently only £1.35m per annum is available to the National Bee Unit
(part of Defra), and this funds ALL its statutory activities as well as
research.  If there is no money in the farm research budget, then money
should be made available from contingency funds.*
**
***We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to fund scientific
research into _maintaining UK Bee stocks_*.  /C'mon, uno it make
sense!/  More details <http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/BeeResearch/#detail>
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/BeeResearch/#detail
up!

Anyone who consumes McDonald's products should watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYyDXH1amic&eurl=http://widget-87
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYyDXH1amic&eurl=http://widget-87>
up!

20th Century Health Disaster for anyone who thinks western medicine is
the answer to anything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPI7zdGdqo4&eurl=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/3/4/beware-of-lemon-slices-in-your-restaurant-drinks.aspx
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPI7zdGdqo4&eurl=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/3/4/beware-of-lemon-slices-in-your-restaurant-drinks.aspx>
UP!

*__*
An Evolving Global Humanity
The Rise of The Phoenix from
"The 4 Myth-Perceptions of the Apocalypse"
Bruce H. Lipton, PhD © 2007
It is obvious, even to the most Prozaced-out individual, that today's
global crises impacting the environment, health, economics and social
stability are threatening the survival of human civilisation.  Suddenly,
the old cartoon of some bearded weirdo carrying a placard reading, "The
End Is At Hand!" doesn't seem so funny.

However, media and government continuously focus our attention on the
darkness of impending crises, when the truth is that recent advances in
physics and biology offer a significantly different and amazingly
hopeful alternative for these very same symptoms.
> > remember also that those ancient prophets didn't predict Disaster;
they were saying "Change Your Ways" or Disaster will surely follow.  as
it now has, tho we're still in the lowlands and still just about savable
imho.

New scientific insights suggest the evolution of human civilisation
resembles the recurring fate of the Phoenix, a sacred firebird revered
in ancient Egyptian mythology.  At the end of its lifecycle the Phoenix
builds a nest of cinnamon twigs that it then ignites; both nest and bird
burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes.  From the ashes arises a new and
greater Phoenix.

A renaissance in scientific awareness is rewriting our fundamental
perceptions about life and evolution.  Weaving together the elements of
the new physics (quantum mechanics), the new biology (epigenetics) and
the new math (fractal geometry) reveal that today's crises are not
signifying an end to civilisation, rather they are portents of an
astounding new beginning, the emergence of a new Phoenix - global humanity.

The character of all cultures is based upon a set of fundamental beliefs
referred to as the basal paradigm.  Significant changes in societal
beliefs inevitably lead to a disintegration of the prevailing culture
and the emergence of a new one.  Western Civilisation evolved through a
sequence of such cultural upheavals; transitioning from animism
(aboriginal cultures such as Native Americans), to polytheism (e.g.,
Egyptians, Romans and Greeks), to monotheism (Judeo-Christian and
Islamic cultures) and to the current culture of scientific materialism
(based upon the "truths" of Modern Science).  Each civilisation is
defined by its own unique basal paradigm.
> > you could equally perceive these as falls from grace.  but the end
result is the same.  those who didn't learn it before must learn it now.

The 4 Myth-Perceptions of the Apocalypse
Currently civilisation is poised for another cultural upheaval.  Recent
revisions in science are profoundly revising 4 flawed "truths" upon
which our culture is built.   I refer to these old beliefs as the Four
Myth-Perceptions of the Apocalypse, misperceptions that are contributing
to the demise of our civilisation.

Myth-Perception 1 -- Biology is controlled by matter-based Newtonian
mechanics [REVISION:  Biology is controlled by invisible Quantum
mechanical forces]

Myth-Perception 2 -- Genes control life [REVISION: The new science of
epigenetics reveals that environment controls genes]

Myth-Perception 3 -- "Survival of the fittest" drives evolution
[REVISION: Cooperation drives evolution]

Myth-Perception 4 -- Evolution is a Random Process [REVISION: Organisms
evolve to conform to environment]

When these fundamentally new scientific insights replace our currently
limiting cultural myths, the ashes of our current civilisation will give
rise to a more magnificent version of the human Phoenix.

Myth-Perception 4
Recently, results of the Human Genome Project have shattered one of
Science's fundamental core beliefs, the concept of genetic
determinism.   We have been led to believe that our genes determine the
character of our lives, yet new research surprisingly reveals that it is
the character of our lives that controls our genes.  Rather than being
victims of our heredity, we are actually masters of our genome.

The new science of epigenetics illuminates how our mind (perceptions,
attitudes and emotions) shapes biology and behavior.  Throughout
infancy, our primary perceptions of life were programmed with cultural
beliefs.  Since perceptions shape behavior and gene activity, cultural
beliefs become biology.  For example, are we violent because we are
genetically disposed to being violent?  Or, are we violent because we
believe we are genetically disposed to being violent?  The new science
reveals either cause could be right.

Cell biology is important because the human body is actually a community
of upwards to 50 trillion cells.  The physical and behavioural traits of
cells are derived from over 150,000 different protein building blocks
whose structures are programmed in our genes.  One of biology's most
hallowed beliefs, codified as the Central Dogma, stipulates that
information in biology flows in only one direction: from DNA to RNA to
protein.  Consequently, the Central Dogma provides for the notion of
genetic determinism, the belief that genes "control" the character of
life.  Textbooks and mass media are still informing the public that
genes control their lives, regardless of the fact that most biologists
are now aware that this simplified assumption is not valid.

Between the 1970's and 80's, as a tenured faculty member of the
University of Wisconsin's School of Medicine, I was primarily concerned
with research on muscular dystrophy employing cultures of cloned stem
cells.  Cloned cells are created by inoculating a single stem cell into
a culture dish and allowing it to divide many times, producing thousands
of genetically identical cells.

To my surprise, I found that by changing some of the components in my
tissue culture dishes or by changing the composition of the incubator's
atmospheric gases, I could profoundly alter the fate of my cultured
cells.  For example, I would split my stem cell culture into 3 tissue
culture dishes, each exposed to different environmental conditions.  In
one dish the cells formed muscle, in another they formed bone and the
remaining dish the cells formed fat (adipose).  Since my cultures were
seeded with genetically identical stem cells, it was clear that the
differentiated fate of the cell was under the control of the culture
environment and NOT the genes.

These studies, demonstrating that cells were not "controlled" by genes,
emphasised the power of nurture over nature in influencing our lives.

Though textbooks and mass media still refer to the gene-containing
nucleus as the cell's brain, twenty years ago I had recognised that the
nucleus was not the brain, it was functionally equivalent to the cell's
gonads, strictly involved with cell reproduction.  Additionally,
experiments in which the cell's nucleus is removed, showed that cells
can live and express complex behaviours for two or more months without
having any genes.

I refocused my research to identify the mechanisms by which
environmental information controlled behaviour and genetics.  Eventually
my quest revealed that the cell's "skin" (the cell membrane) was
responsible for reading and responding to environmental conditions.
"Switches" in the membrane were comprised of protein receptors, the
cell's equivalents of eyes, ears and nose, that read environmental
signals, and protein effectors that activated cell functions or the
reading of genes.  Membrane "switches" enable cells to dynamically adapt
their genes and behaviour to conform to environmental demands.

Membrane "switches" are molecular units of perception used in regulating
the cell's biology.  The membrane, more accurately, the "mem-Brain,"
represents the cell's equivalent of a brain.  Understanding membrane
structure and function would be key to understanding the nature of
life.  In 1985, I was reviewing the molecular architecture and behaviour
of the cell membrane as an environmental information processor.  In
outline form, I jotted down a series of descriptive phrases using terms
I'd hadn't used before.  I sat back and reviewed what I had just
written: "The cell membrane is a liquid crystal, semiconductor with
gates and channels."

As a cellular biologist, I'd never used these particular phrases, yet
they sounded very familiar.  Where had I heard them?  On the corner of
my desk, I noticed my first computer, a smiley-faced Macintosh, and next
to it a book I'd been reading entitled Understanding Your
Microprocessor.  On page 3 in the book's Introduction, was the
definition of a computer chip, "...a crystal semiconductor with gates
and channels."!!

I froze.  The next sequence of thoughts happened probably in
milliseconds - but to me, it seemed like hours.  First I thought, "What
a coincidence... a cell membrane and a computer chip share the same
definition!"  Then a few more hour-long milliseconds lapsed and it hit
me, "This was not a simple coincidence! The molecular architecture and
behaviour of a computer chip is essentially identical to a cell
membrane!"  The membrane is not analogous to a chip; the membrane is
homologous to a chip.  Meaning, the membrane is not "like a chip," the
membrane IS a chip.

The cell membrane is a carbon-based, molecular equivalent of a
silicon-based computer chip.  Every cell is a programmable chip, with a
hard drive (the nucleus) containing software (genes).  As with
conventional silicon based computers, cellular data is entered via a
keyboard - comprised of thousands of different membrane protein
receptors keyed to different environmental signals.  Ambient
environmental signals are converted into cell behaviour by the
membrane's effector proteins.

Around ten years ago, the new science of epigenetics evolved to describe
the molecular mechanisms by which environmental signals dynamically
control the activity of genes.  Most importantly, epigenetic mechanisms
can generate over 30,000 different protein variations from each gene
blueprint!  In contrast to the belief that genes are hardwired programs,
epigenetics reveal that gene programs are rewritable enabling cells to
adapt to dynamic environments.  Epigenetic science demonstrates that the
cell's nucleus is a read-write hard disk, wherein gene software is
programmed by the membrane's response to environmental perceptions.

Since cells respond to environmental clues, why are we not human
"clones" since we are exposed to the same environment?  The answer, no
two people are biologically the same; your body would reject a tissue or
organ graft from anyone else by recognising the foreign cells as not
being self.

Where is an individual's identity to be found?  The cells in each body
have a unique set of membrane proteins on their outer surface.  Medicine
identifies a subset of the these receptors as self-receptors, literally,
"receivers of self."  When self-receptors are removed from a cell it
becomes a generic cell, transplantable into anyone without being
rejected.  Transferring one person's set of self-receptors on to
another's cell would also transfer "ownership" of that cell.

Where does our identity come from?  Apparently, it is a unique "signal"
from the field read by our self-receptors.  Importantly, this
communication is a two-way street; signals are not just coming into the
cells, since our experiential awareness is sent back out to the field
and changes the source!  The invisible moving forces described by
quantum biophysics that activate the self-receptors are the same
invisible moving forces acknowledged as spirit.

Interestingly, the signals defining self are still in the environment
even if the cells die and are not here to read them.  Even more
interesting, a new child could come into being displaying an "old" set
of self-receptors - the "old" soul would be back on air... reincarnation!

For a guy who didn't believe in spirituality, understanding the nature
of the membrane rocked my world.  It was a transformational moment for
me to discover that I am NOT a biochemical robot, but a spiritually
controlled community of programmable cells who is now collaborating with
other cell "communities" to create the new human Phoenix.
http://www.brucelipton.com/article/the-rise-of-the-phoenix-an-evolving-global-humanity
UP!
*(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
***T**E**X**T **J**O**C**K**E**Y //**TJ PHRASER (**Fraser Clark**) & THE
**MEDIA EVOLUTION*
***MIXING THE **TRACTS** LIVE ON THE **KEYBOARD*
***@ A MEDIA-MEME RATE OF **160 IPP * * **Ideas Per Paragraph*
***_TO SUBSCRIBE SOMEONE_**, WRITE I wanna get UP! TO
**fraser at parallel-youniversity.com*
***TO UNSUBSCRIBE**, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX*
***(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/*

AND NOW THE GOOD NEWS!
HERE'S WHAT WOULD BE HAPPENING ALL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST
IF THE WEST WAS NOT BOMBING, TRASHING AND DEMONISING THEM

Turkey's Islamic Reformation
by Robert Pigott, Religious affairs correspondent, BBC News
Turkey is preparing to publish a document that represents a
revolutionary reinterpretation of Islam - and a controversial and
radical modernisation of the religion.

The country's powerful Department of Religious Affairs has commissioned
a team of theologians at Ankara University's School of Theology to carry
out a fundamental revision of the Hadith, the second most sacred text in
Islam after the Koran.

The Hadith is a collection of thousands of sayings reputed to come from
the Prophet Muhammad.

As such, it is the principal guide for Muslims in interpreting the Koran
and the source of the vast majority of Islamic law, or Sharia.

"Though not exactly the same, this is kind of akin to the Christian
Reformation.  It's changing the theological foundations of the
religion."  Fadi Hakura, Turkey expert, Chatham House.

But the Turkish state has come to see the Hadith as having an often
negative influence on a society which it is in a hurry to modernise, and
believes it responsible for obscuring the original values of Islam.

It says that a significant number of the sayings were never uttered by
Muhammad, and even some that were need now to be reinterpreted.

'Reformation'
Commentators say the very theology of Islam is being reinterpreted in
order to effect a radical renewal of the religion.  Its supporters say
the spirit of logic and reason inherent at its foundation 1,400 years
ago are being rediscovered.  Some believe it could represent the
beginning of a reformation in the religion.

Turkish officials have been reticent about the revision of the Hadith
until now, aware of the controversy it is likely to cause among
traditionalist Muslims, but they have spoken to the BBC about the
project, and their ambitious aims for it.

Fr Felix Koerner, a Christian theologian who has observed the project,
says some of the sayings - also known individually as "hadiths" - can be
shown to have been invented hundreds of years after Muhammad died, to
serve the purposes of contemporary society.

"Unfortunately you can even justify through alleged hadiths, the Muslim
- or pseudo-Muslim - practice of female genital mutilation," he says.
"You can find messages which say 'that is what the Prophet ordered us to
do'.  But you can show historically how they came into being, as
influences from other cultures, that were then projected onto Islamic
tradition."

The argument is that Islamic tradition has been gradually hijacked by
various - often conservative - cultures, seeking to use the religion for
various forms of social control.  Leaders of the Hadith project say
successive generations have embellished the text, attributing their
political aims to the Prophet Muhammad himself.

Revolutionary
Turkey is intent on sweeping away that "cultural baggage" and returning
to a form of Islam it claims accords with its original values and those
of the Prophet.

But this is where the revolutionary nature of the work becomes
apparent.  Even some sayings accepted as being genuinely spoken by
Muhammad have been altered and reinterpreted.

The project justifies such bold interference in the 1,400-year-old
content of the Hadith by rigorous academic research.

Prof Mehmet Gormez, a senior official in the Department of Religious
Affairs and an expert on the Hadith, gives a telling example.

"There are some messages that ban women from travelling for three days
or more without their husband's permission and they are genuine.  But
this isn't a religious ban.  It came about because in the Prophet's time
it simply wasn't safe for a woman to travel alone like that.  But as
time has passed, people have made permanent what was only supposed to be
a temporary ban for safety reasons."
Prof Gormez points out that in another speech, the Prophet said "he
longed for the day when a woman might travel long distances alone".  So,
he argues, it is clear what the Prophet's goal was.

Original Spirit
Yet, until now, the ban has remained in the text, and helps to restrict
the free movement of some Muslim women to this day.

As part of its aggressive programme of renewal, Turkey has given
theological training to 450 women, and appointed them as senior imams
called "vaizes".

"There's also violence against women within families, including sexual
harassment.  This does not exist in Islam... we have to explain that to
them."  Hulya Koc, a "vaize."

They have been given the task of explaining the original spirit of Islam
to remote communities in Turkey's vast interior.

One of the women, Hulya Koc, looked out over a sea of headscarves at a
town meeting in central Turkey and told the women of the equality,
justice and human rights guaranteed by an accurate interpretation of the
Koran - one guided and confirmed by the revised Hadith.

She says that, at the moment, Islam is being widely used to justify the
violent suppression of women.  "There are honour killings," she
explains.  "We hear that some women are being killed when they marry the
wrong person or run away with someone they love. There's also violence
against women within families, including sexual harassment by uncles and
others. This does not exist in Islam... we have to explain that to them."

'New Islam'
According to Fadi Hakura, an expert on Turkey from Chatham House in
London, Turkey is doing nothing less than recreating Islam - changing it
from a religion whose rules must be obeyed, to one designed to serve the
needs of people in a modern secular democracy.  He says that to achieve
it, the state is fashioning a new Islam.

He believes that until now secularist Turkey has been intent on creating
a new politics for Islam.  But now, he says, "they are trying to fashion
a new Islam."

Significantly, the "Ankara School" of theologians working on the new
Hadith have been using Western critical techniques and philosophy.

They have also taken an even bolder step - rejecting a long-established
rule of Muslim scholars that later (and often more conservative) texts
override earlier ones.

"You have to see them as a whole," says Fadi Hakura.  "You can't say,
for example, that the verses of violence override the verses of peace.
This is used a lot in the Middle East, this kind of ideology.  I cannot
impress enough how fundamental this change is."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/europe/7264903.stm
UP!
*)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o*
***the** **UP!** is a global edutainment round-up, broadcast weekly to
**=[13,035]=*
***Alternative// Activist// Zippy// Trance// New Age// Peace folks*
***recommended to the **Parallel YOUniversity**// Megatripolis Dance
Dept **as*
* **/"showing signs of life"./**  **Since recipients forward it widely
to their own lists & sites*
*we conservatively estimate **_50,000+ _**direct recipients.*
*A further 40,000 read it on the YOUniversity's site.*
*And, because of its 'mix' of 'specialist' & 'general' content,*
*   it's increasingly being posted on a variety of sites worldwide,*
*making an estimated total weekly readership of **_=[275,000]=_*
***)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o***

****TIPS ON PUMPING GAS
My line of work is in petroleum for about 31 years now, so here are some
tricks to get more of your money's worth for every precious gallon.

Here at the Kinder Morgan Pipeline where I work in San Jose, CA we
deliver about 4 million gallons in a 24-hour period thru the pipeline.
One day it's diesel next day it's jet fuel, and gasoline, regular and
premium grades.  We have 34-storage tanks here with a total capacity of
16,800,000 gallons.

1. Fill up your car or truck in the early morning or very late at night
when the ground temperature is still cold.  Remember that all service
station storage tanks are buried below ground.  The colder the ground
the more dense the gasoline; when it gets warmer gasoline expands, so
buying in the afternoon or evening your gallon is less than a gallon.
The specific gravity and temperature of the gasoline, diesel and jet
fuel, ethanol and other petroleum products plays an important role in
the petroleum business.

A one degree rise in temperature is a big deal for this business.  But
service stations don't have temperature compensation at the pumps.

2. Don't squeeze the trigger of the nozzle in fast mode. The trigger
usually has 3 stages: low, middle, and high.  In slow mode you're
pumping on low speed, thereby minimising the vapours that pumping
creates.  All hoses at the pump have a vapour return so that, if you're
pumping on fast, some of the liquid going to your tank becomes vapour
which is sucked up and back into the underground storage tank so you're
getting less worth for your money.

3.  Fill up when your gas tank is HALF EMPTY.  This is one of the most
important tips.  The more gas you have in your tank the less air is
occupying the empty space.  Gasoline evaporates faster than you can
imagine.  Gasoline storage tanks have an internal floating roof which
serves as zero clearance between the gas and the atmosphere, thereby
minimising evaporation.  Here, where I work, every truck is temperature
compensated so that every gallon is actually the exact amount.

4.  If a gas tanker is pumping into the storage tanks as you drive in,
DO NOT fill up - most likely the gasoline's being stirred up as the gas
is delivered, and you might pick up some of the dirt that normally
settles on the bottom.

5 - 100.  Use zero gas by walking more!
UP!

Going Raw FEEDBACK

Coffee Enemas
I really enjoyed hearing about your gloopy venture into raw food and
think it's a wonder you stuck it out.  A decent juicer, like Samson,
make juices a real pleasure rather than a blender, though I have to say
there's a lot of bits to wash up.

We are about to embark on a spring clean of a week's juice fast plus
coffee enemas.
Diana West, London.
up!
Your Diet Made me Laff
Your diet made me laugh out loud!  So you went straight from meat and
two veg to cold whisked stuff with froth?
> > couldn't've put it more succinctly myself :)

Madness. And all this to please some bird!
> > heh heh.

Look, don't listen to her, she's crazy.  Orange skin is really crap
blended, it will burn your mouth, it is bitter and revolting.  Don't do
it.  Even a small amount burns, try chewing a bit.
> > mixed in there (with some raw chocolate beans and dates too) it adds
a sorta grapefruit flavour.

The rest of the juice doesn't help either.  I've had a [proper]
liquidiser for years, I often blend several apples and oranges, no peel,
with anything else in the fruit bowl, and much cheaper than these
smoothies you can buy - give it a groovy name and double the price, the
suckers will fall for it.
> > amen to that.  but this corporate girl i used to know, when we were
discussing putting the old brick in the toilet to use less water trick,
said she'd seen one ADVERTISED!  they even package them!!!!  otoh, she
defended herself by asking where she would find a brick, and then where
millions of people would if the habit caught on, and that makes u wonder
if maybe such stuff DOES need marketing.
peter password, wales.
up!

Raw - HUH - what is it good for - absolutely everything!! except chip
substitute (Rosti)
Congratulations Frase, on your Raw epic..
> > gee thanks :)  looking back it WAS quite big, changed some basic
threads in my everyday life.  i didn't mention that i was simultaneously
doing a hydrogen peroxide trip ask me if u don't know about the simple
dirt cheap cure for ALL disease :) I've lived raw for times & still
salad a lot..
> > i HATE salad.  well that's overstatement but i rarely look forward to
the stuff.  today i made the gloop and added the remains of some herring
in mayonnaise.  blended up it was triffic. IMHO It's a whole mess of
experiences cravings, emotions & in town I seem to need some cooked food
- (grounding)
> > oh i didn't give up anything or i wouldn't have dunnit.  but, as it
turns out and i realised, my body might choose to change. but I love the
simplicity of baked roots - almost anything in the oven.
> > but wottabout this uncooked thing?  do u buy this idea that the body
goes into emergency mode when cooked food hits it?  i haven't seen any
evidence but the raw foodies say it.
Juice is mega!!
> > smoothies are infinitely better!  i put in the orange rind too.  am
contemplating avocado skins next time. One day I want to get more tuned
in - and experiment further with raw - probably not UK - unless the
climate is especially kind & my garden magically expands!
> > 3 times a week now i just blend up the veggies in the house and swig
the stuff straight out of the goblet blender while watching tv and
dipping bread and butter in.  so cheap so fast so alive so nutritious.
who can argue with that?  bring on the Great Economic Collapse i can
handle it.
the mistake the rawfoodies have made is making it a lifestyle. hence u
feel u need to do it abroad.  the point is just to add it and then add
more as it feels right.

I firmly believe in the enzyme benefits - makes a lotta sense. You may
have seen one of the 'bibles' around - Victoras Kulvinaskas - Living
into the 20th Century - try to check it  wacky, way out there - but boy
- that there's an interesting place!
> > this is news to me.  but do i want to read any more about EATING i
ask myself :)  wot does he say about cooked do u remember?  and what
exactly is the "enzyme benefits" izzat to do with uncooked? He used
to work with Ann Wigmore - an early sprout-freak... my main interest - I
love sprouts!
(actually it's not my MAIN interest - but a vital strand of my myriad
sub interests hehe)
> > hey i used to market a sprouter kit!  3 shelved plastic black & gold
packaged box from Being Fare which i still reckon is the smartest name
for a health company EVER :)  also used to market the Billionaire
ioniser i bet u had one of them too.  and i used to do spirulina.
amazing story around that. Anyhow - blah blah - just to say - thanks
again for all you do - bulls eye stuff from this angle
 *U U U U U U U U U U U U UP! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! ! to the mark.*
> > did u notice i changed the masthead?  a viewspaper? and good luck
with the blender.. I still have an old hand-operated one: Portobello
market I think... does wheatgrass as well.
(Wheatgrass: Buy wheat (getting more expensive as we speak but still
cheap) and soak overnight.. sprout for a day or so & sow in composted
tray / windowbox.. harvest after 6-7 days)
> > do uno i don't have a single sprouter kit left can u believe it?!
how do u mean 'composted'?  with earth and all that?  can't u do it
hydroponically?

Wheatgrass is best extracted at slow speeds - for maximum effect - like
chewing the grass - OK bit freaky veggie in corner eating grass - but
good if no company!
> > i heard u could puff it too.
Anyhow - I digress, digrass, babble.
Take it easy - and if you need an easy sprout mix, mail me!
Phil - aka Bill Froog, Norwich, UK.
big Up!
up!

Here's an excerpt from a story I've recently published on my website
about my 6 year journey recovering from hyperthyroidism:
"My health continued to deteriorate until I was so weak I could hardly
walk. At this point, I discovered a book which, essentially, was about
nutrition. It proposed a raw food diet to detox the body and heal
disease. My gut reaction was an emphatic YES!
"Over the next year, as I progressed towards a totally raw diet, my
health gradually improved and I regained enough strength and energy to
resume a fairly normal life.
"Although some symptoms remained, for the following couple of years, I
enjoyed a mostly stable state of health. During this time, I also worked
on myself by utilising my hypnotherapy skills to investigate my illness
from a psycho-spiritual perspective.
"However, three years into this new regime, I suddenly experienced a
complete lack of strength in my legs and sought the help of a Chinese
herbalist and acupuncturist.
"After a few months of treatment, he became concerned by my lack of
progress and inquired about the food I ate. On hearing about my diet, he
insisted that I needed to eat some cooked food to get well.
"As my life now revolved around being an active member of the 'raw food
movement', I felt resistant to the idea. However, I decided to give it a
go and the strength in my legs returned as I began to eat a balanced
diet of both raw and cooked food.
"This brought me to the conclusion that eating a raw food diet for a
period of time, in order to detox, can be very beneficial but it may not
be wise to adopt it permanently."
See my full story about recovering from hyperthyroidism
<http://www.soulfood.vg/about/diana/why-frequensea.html>.
Diana West, London.
up

you are simply the fucking best,... still connected and following your
news dear be-in brothers,
remember, whatever you may need from Spain, i keep the fight high around!!!!
jorG © 2008
UP!

*a**ll g o o d t h i n g s c o m **e t o a n e n d*
*which don't justify nuttin'*
*
* *U U U U U U U U U U U U UP! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! ! !*
***YOUR PLANET NEEDS //YOU! This **HipList** grows purely by
recommendation.*
***SO RECOMMEND SOMEONE 2DAY!!!!!!!!!!*
***YES, YES, SEND US EDUTAINING NEWS'N VIEWS no need to ask! :-)*
*FOR MORE FRASER ON RAVE CULTURE & THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT,
VISIT*
*_WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM/fraser_*
***TO UNSUBSCRIBE**, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX*
* **U U U U U U U U U U U U** **UP! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
/
/