[Reclaimmayday] Next meeting Tues 20th 6pm - 1in12 Club

protag protag at aktivix.org
Tue Mar 13 13:41:50 UTC 2012

Hi All

I excused myself from taking notes last night, so I hope all those with
action points can be relied upon to carry them out diligently and without
prompting :)

We agreed to have another meeting next week, on Tuesday, at the 1in12
Club. Obviously not everyone can make it, but we're hoping some of those
for whom Mondays are a problem might be able to do a Tuesday.

I've made an event announcement here on Northern Indymedia:

http://northern-indymedia.org/events/2482

If anyone would be willing to copy the essential info from that across to
F***book that would be terrific.

Feel free to ditch my pompous prose.

One thing I'd like to get out of the next meeting is some actual names of
groups/entities/organisations etc. who are positively involved in the event
so we can list them on the literature and thus de-anonymise the thing a
bit. And by so doing encourage others to get involved on a "well, if
they're involved it must be great" basis.

<or, alternatively for cynical old gits like me; "what! *those losers* are
doing an info stall? *we're* the local champions of knitting & embroidery,
and we'll have more fantastic bunting than them!>

One other hectoring point: there are still a lot of folks who aren't
seeing these emails or the Facebook equivalent; please encourage people you
think should be involved to sign up to at least one of these.

Thanks!

protag