[Resistance-precarity] invitation and last info about the DISSENT International Networking Meeting in Thessaloniki

Antiauthoritarian Movement ak_dissent at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 22:23:04 BST 2005

This weekend 23-24/04 the Antiauthoriatarian Movement
(A.K.) organised it's panhellenic assembly, where
people from the all Assemblies of A.K. participated.

One of the four main issues discussed was the
mobilisations against the G8 in Scotland and in
particularly the DISSENT International Networking
Meeting in Thessaloniki, which was proposed by the
Assembly of Salonika. Comrades from the other
assemblies agreed to organise and participate to the
meeting (see attacment for details of the schedule,
dates, contact points, accomodation).

Furthermore we decided to make a poster (50*70cm) that
will call to the International Networking Meeting and
which will be flyposted in the cities were there are
assemblies of A.K. , This poster will be send to other
groups/organisations that have already expressed an
interest in participating in such international
actions and/or networking.

During the panhellenic meeting of AK some people
expressed an interest in having a meeting/presentation
about the Euromayday and the struggle of the
precarious of Europe, during the same days. So if any
group/organisation in this list is part of this
struggle and is interested in coming to Thessaloniki
to make such a presentation they are more than
welcome. The timetable will be altered accordingly.

If there is another subject of international interest
that we forgot, or even if any comrade from any place
wants to present the political situation there, then
we welcome them to make any suggestions/proposals but
as soon as possible in order to include it on the
final schedule. Even in the case that we might have
too many discussions for the three days International
Networking meeting we can have some of them
simultaneously as there are 3 big lecture theatres in
the building.

Please forward the message to any
groups/organizations/individuals who we might have
forgotten. And for any kind of suggestion don’t
hesitate to contact us.

WE ARE EVERYWHERE!
and our reristance is as global as their capitalism...

with black&red saluds,
Antiauthoritarian Movement
http://www.resistance2003.gr
info at resistance2003.gr

PS: for any suggestions please contact us at
ak_dissent at yahoo.com (email specifically for the
mobiliastion against G8 in Scotland) or
ita_gr at yahoo.co.uk (email of the Assembly of
Thessaloniki)

PSS: This message and the schedule of events in the
attachment was made after a discussion in the
International Netwroking list of DISSENT and after
initiatives and assemblies from people who are
participating in Antiauthoritarian Movement in Greece,
and is send to groups and organisations who are
mobilising against the G8, and even to people who are
part of the international struggle against globalised
capitalism. Please forward this message to anyone who
we might have forgot to include.

ÁíôéåîïõóéáóôéêÞ Êßíçóç (ÅëëÜäá)
Antiauthoritarian Movement (Greece)
www.resistance2003.gr