[Resistance-precarity] RE: [Resistg8-wgaw] festival dissent april / publicity G8 action

Lydia Molyneaux lydiamolyneaux at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:03:53 GMT 2005

Hi Mike & everyone,

I like the ideas for the 4th July — especially broadening it to include
economic conscription and involving the Gentle campaign.

By the way, you've probably noticed that the 'resistance-pecarity' list that
was started at the ESF is pretty inactive. There is another precarity list
for the 'Precarity Assembly' (another working title for a group without a
name, primarily south-east based but it doesn't have to be). That can be
subscribed via 'subscribe-precarity at lists.riseup.net'.  Since I'm on that
list I'll forward Mike's email to it.

However, resistance-precarity was meant to be international in scope, so
perhaps it might be worth posting announcements on it.

Rosanne