[Scotia] RNAP staff changes

Naomi naomi at new-arrivals.org.uk
Fri Jul 13 18:04:41 BST 2007

Dear Colleagues,
This is just to let you know that our much loved and valued Administrator,
Ceri, is leaving our organisation on Friday 20th July. She has got a new job
working at Sheffield University, with students who need different forms of
support to help them complete their studies.

I know that many of you in Scotia Works have had quite a lot of contact with
Ceri, so if anyone wants to sign her card, please come up to our office
(Monday or Tuesday would be best as Ceri is on leave - but otherwise, ask
another member of our staff and we will try to surreptitiously get you the
card!).

Naomi
---
Naomi Cohen