[sheffield-noborders] Re: Update

Jay Baker jaybaker at mediaactivist.com
Thu Oct 6 17:04:25 BST 2005

Hey all. Sorry I missed the Bolton event; I was away.

Am chomping at the bit to get involved with the Magical Mystery Tour though. Thought I was attending a meeting about it this week; Stuart's email a while ago said 7:30pm on the 5th, then Fabian's nearer the time said 8:30, which I went to, but there were just tumbleweeds drifting through Matilda! What happened?

Anyway, if there are no objections I'd like to film parts of the Magical Mystery Tour (as well as help in any other ways if I can get hold of anyone or vice versa!); the footage will be used for my asylum and racism themed documentary Escape from Doncatraz, but will of course be made available to the No Borders group as well.

If anyone wants me, you know where to find me!

http://www.mediaactivist.com