[SSC] Sign up form prep

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Tue Mar 15 15:58:25 UTC 2011

Hi Jennifer.

Thanks for getting on to this.

Instead of 'Institution' what do you think about 'Contact Address'? That
way, people can decide whether to use their home or work address. Also
the email address may be a give away about affiliation.

I think it is a more neutral way of asking people where they come from
and lets them assert an institutional affiliation or not. We can use
another field to ask about their title (Prof., Dr., etc.) and teaching
experience.

Cheers
Joss