[SSC] Notes from our meeting on 10th October 2011

sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
Mon Sep 12 10:22:14 UTC 2011

I think the word 'scholar' is very useful, but our discussion did reinforce the suggestion that traditional terms 'teacher' and 'student' remain useful in front line interactions with potential recruits as they're familiar words.
Their use also opens up the discussion afresh each time, giving us the chance to reinforce the ethos we're attempting to develop.  Is that fair?

It was indeed an energising day - the best CPPD I've done in ages!

Sandie
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media