[SSC] Suggested SSC curriculum with dates, timings and locations

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:57:41 UTC 2012

Dear All,
I have attached a suggested curriculum with dates, timings, tasks and locations. This curriculum is based on the recent work we have done collectively and particularly the last two SSC sessions.
This is only a suggested curriculum. It can be used as a framework for discussions at the next SSC meet on the 21st of July.
Notes from the meeting that took place on 4th July to follow.
Best wishes,
Mike