[Ssf] Re:RE: Last meeting

robin&amparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Dec 17 17:38:53 GMT 2004

 >>always have to ask them to open it for us, because Sharrow Community

And that's just they way they work, they won't unlock it till someone
turns up for obvious security reasons. For future reference, whoever
gets there first should wander down to the executive suite and tell the
security chap that you're from the SSF and he'll let you in.

But then, who has a copy of the key to Sharrow Community Centre at John
Street? Only the security folk? Is it only them who can unlock it?
This is very strange in my opinion... even if it is reasonable that the
sec. folk do have a copy or two, but if the SSF has booked it, nobody in
SSF has a key?
Just thinking...
@mp