[Ssf] Re: Last meeting why not prior notice?

robin&amparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 02:20:56 GMT 2004

If you knew that someone was working on an agenda for last Thursday, why
didn't you give a notice that there would be no meeting, so as to
postpone it?
Or otherwise, why didn't you inform the persons concerned about all the
other details, security people, key etc.?

It was not well done. More persons could have turned up, since the
meeting was publicly advertised.

There has been disregard for the other persons' actions.

I think we deserve an explanation, but surely there is not one.

@mp