[Ssf] Fallujah: murder televised on TV

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 11 20:05:28 GMT 2004

Have you seen what else is going on around Iraq? -

US-led troops find three Iraqi contractors and an Iraqi taxi-driver in
Falluja believed to be held as hostages

At least 17 people are killed in a car bomb in a busy Baghdad shopping area

Masked insurgents in northern Mosul attack several police stations and
loot weapons and ammunition, before setting at least two of them on
fire. The attacks prompt US strikes against suspected rebel targets

Kirkuk Governor Abdulrahman Mustafa escapes an assassination attempt in
the northern city, but several people are injured in the bomb attack on
his convoy.

Can we call it a 'descent into chaos' yet? Nah! As Laura Bush says, "I
truly believe that Iraq is becoming a democracy." Hey, perhaps if we all
believe enough! And anyone that doesn't believe, well... we can just
shoot the fuckers!

Dan