[Ssf] Re: [sheffield-anti-war-coalition] Fallujah: murder televised on TV

IAN WALLACE ian.wallace15 at btopenworld.com
Thu Nov 11 20:54:17 GMT 2004

Thanks VERY much for that Dave.
Ian

dave thompson <mpower0 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,
I have just witnessed a murder on tv and on Sky news
at least, the journalist condoning the murder..

dt

During the battle for Fallujah, they showed a marine
saying, “I’ve just injured one, he’s between the two
buildings”. At that moment another marine walks over
to the gap between the two houses, he then climbs on a
forty four gallon drum aims his gun at the injured
Iraqi and fires one shot.

The Sky reporter: the veteran David Chater, whose
report incidentially did not include the caveat, that
it was 'compiled under U.S military restrictions' just
says something like: 'they cannot risk suicide bombers
blowing themselves up'

I am writing to them for the transcript unless someone
on here knows exactly what he said.

So there we have it, a major crime, a wounded man
executed and then endorsed by a British TV journalist

And they call it a war for civilisation...

If you find that you are receiving a lot of emails from this list, you can use a filter to automatically organise them into a separate mail box as they are received, there are instructions on how to do this at: http://www.groupsense.co.nz/effective.html

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html