[Ssf] Democracy Cafe... it worked!

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Oct 6 09:20:44 BST 2004

Allo once more,

Quick report back on last night's democracy cafe - it was really good!
Lots of new faces, lots of enthusiasm to discuss stuff - not all of it
purely caffeine-fuelled.

After all of our discussions about how to structure it, the informal and
vaguely structureless nature got loads of issues talked about.  I think
we covered everything.

One suggestion from someone was:  just to have post-its to stick
somewhere, so people can just indicate what their issues are.

Also, someone noted that it was in their diary just as a nice drop-in
once a month.  I think having a once a month blue-moon meet-up is a good
thing in itself, although its unlikely to have a capitalists quaking in
their shiny shoes!

love
DAN