[Ssf] Re: [uksocialforum] Sunday demo in London!

Brian Orr brianorr at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 18:41:15 BST 2004

Is there one other single issue that get's even close to Stop the War for uniting the whole of the ESF? If not, then lets unite around that one issue to illustrate to the world that we can unite.

Although as I write I feel I could back-track and put my money behind a Stop War demonstration.

But why not combine the two; surely the Stop the War demonstration organisers would fully embrace anyone coming along with a "Stop War" banner, or even a "ESF Against War" banner.

Brian Orr