[Ssf] local news

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 00:11:18 BST 2004

> I am the type of person that not many people
>> forget so often people often walk over and say hi, this doesnt mean that i
>> am 'involved' with them.

What about feeding their databases with false "links", friends?  this on
the grounds of human rights violation (again the same story, defense of
our tiny freedom of speech):
Surely this can be done, at least in two ways (perfectly legal too):
1) once inside the place, and being recorded, everyone establishes links
or gets involved with everybody else (verbal and friendly approach or
hostile in disguise or whatever, for instance if someone approaches and
says hi to me, then i approach a stranger and say hi as well, this could
be multiplied x per the number of attendants)

2) get in agreement beforehand with others, and then proceed as under 1).

The above to be applied at every place where Draconian measures are applied.

Love and solidarity,

R&A