[Ssf] Anyone want to help: 'one sheffield'website stuff

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 17:39:54 BST 2004

yes, we are interested in helping and skill sharing on this topic as you
know
Robin has recently discovered a right spot for a most spectacular view
of Sheffild seven hills from thetop of the stone cottage where Mary
Queen of Scots was secluded for 14 years before being sent to the Tower
and executed.
We are planning to go this coming week between 10 and 14, times when
this place is open.
then we will compare pictures

R&A