[ssf] Ban 0742 or was that Mozaz: A reply to Dan:

zerosevenfour two zerosevenfourtwo at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 11:37:02 GMT 2005

Below is a copy of a e mail Mozaz has sent to Dan: It has been adapated for
this list:
0742:

Dan i have read with intrest your crass comments on the sf list: just for
info
mozaz has taken himself off the list: He reads them by the archive: better
ask
the home secretary for some kind of banning order to stop him using the web:
Oh
look there is a man with health issues: He can neither act think or have the
intelligance to participate in politics: Quick wipe the slather from his
mouth:
i find his presence offensive: Why did the nazis just concentrate on the
Jews:
when he could have created a master race by getting rid of all those with
health issues: All those who disabled etc:But then who would you FUCKING
scape
goate pick up on: shit your life would be so crapp if you did not have me
(mozaz) to
practice your reactionary shit upon wouldnt it comrade: quick ban 0742 he is
so much a friend of Mozaz: how dare Mozaz have friends who defend him:
Thinking
of this you better stop Decon Dave working with me (Mozaz): stop Kev Rose
being very good friends: Stop any one haveing anything to with Mozaz because
he only encourages him to ACCEPT himselve and do something about HIMSELEVE:

0742