[ssf] G8 - openness and planning thoughts...

R & A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 05:20:27 GMT 2005

OK then, was just so terribly annoyed that again there would be confusion,
misunderstanding, when we should be united against fascism

Anyway on to the protest, it makes it easier to liaise with the police
> with the route of a demonstration, they are usually quite relaxed
> about this... they are the people to speak to so once a route has
> been decided on for a demo someone needs to contact them. I am happy
> to do this as have done it before.

:-)

Who wouldn't love shouting in a legal demo "against" the G8?
Also hopefully ? if enough people is there on the street, by June with
good weather conditions, and drums and music... does not need to be
sullen at all!
And it won't be normal,
ok let' s meet and talk then, including the legal demo in the
"suggested" agenda shall we?

________