[Ssf] Facilitators...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Jan 18 10:47:50 GMT 2005

Boo!

On facilitating - I think just getting in there and starting has got to
be the only way to do it.  Amp - how would you feel about facilitating
this Thursday?

If not, I can't help but notice a distinct male bias in facilitation.
Partly because of who's been turning up - but does anyone *not* male
want to volunteer???

Seeds for Change have some brilliant guides to group process and
facilitation - as well as lots of other really good stuff.  They can be
downloaded from -

http://seedsforchange.org.uk/free/res#grp

If I get access to a decent printer, I'll try to bring some copies.

love

Dan
----

@mparo wrote