[Ssf] Re: about inviting guests and publicising ssf meetings...

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:43:33 GMT 2005

>Why should any speaker find a meeting boring?

  There are many reasons why a speaker might find a meeting boring, for
example if we end up talking about somthing very local then someone from
london might not be interested in that.  More importantly, we might not be
able to have enough time to talk for 2 hours about the anti-id card campaign
and it might end up being a waste of time for him.  This is why we need
agendas for meetings so people know what they are coming to.

err, also i can't make tuesday, but dont let that stop anyone from
organising a meeting.

cuthbert