[Ssf] HARSH READING BUT YOU MUST READ:

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Jan 20 14:58:12 GMT 2005

Hey up,

There could, of course, be a lot to say about this, Mozaz.

But I'm gonna suggest we stick to a policy that's served the list since
it started: it's better not to pour petrol on the fire by discussing it
on this list.  This ain't the place to talk about it, and the meeting
later today *most definitely* isn't the place to talk about it.

So let's not talk about it.

Mozaz - if anything like that comes through again, I'm going to ask the
list whether people are happy for me to moderate your posts.

love

Dan