[Ssf] HARSH READING BUT YOU MUST READ:

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 21:58:55 GMT 2005

The issue for me was that i couldnt be a part of something that i wasnt
proud of, i apologise for being antagonistic but things needed to change -
if that meant me being a bad guy for a while then i accept that.  For many
reasons it is best all round if mozaz does not continue in the ssf.  I wish
him all the best and I do hope he sorts out his personal life but it is his
personal life and it doesnt help anyone when he tries to drag it into
politics.

Things have sort of sorted themselves out again so we can move on and do a
few more practicle things.

for now
cuthbert