[ssf] a fund-raising suggestion +a question

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Mon Mar 7 15:22:01 GMT 2005

I'd say that fundraising should be exactly that, a meal or benefit or
request for donations (like passing the hat round for a couple o' quid
at meetings for example) - fees and subscriptions seems a little
constrained for what SSF is I think.

On the PO box, AFAIK you can get one at any post office (Sheff STW has
one at Darnall), so wherever would be handy for people to pick up,
think they are fairly cheap (£53 py) and if you say it's a voluntary/
campaign group may get summat off(?). Not sure as the site PO says it
has to go through a sorting office so they may have changed the regs.
PO box would be best as means it's not tied to any one person. Could
ask if we could use the STW one if urgent.

Jason