[ssf] Peace and craft fair / Falluja vigil

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Nov 11 14:35:53 GMT 2005

Hi all,

1. There's a peace and craft fair tomorrow (Saturday 12th) at the Town
Hall - from 10.30 to 4pm.  As well as lots of Sheffield peace
organisations, there will be stalls and - at 10:45 - Body of Sound will
be singing in the foyer.

2. Let's have a silent vigil for Falluja, in the Peace Gardens on the
Saturday of November 19th at 5pm.  And before that at 4, let's meet at
MATILDA to watch the video about Falluja and the use of White
Phosphorus, before walking to the Peace Gardens.

I'll get some flyers done tonight and take them down to the Peace Fair
tomorrow.  Please pass on the message, and come and help me hand them
out and talk to people tomorrow if you get a chance.  Not sure what time
I'll be going yet - gimme a call on 07968 997861.

And!

Questions:

1. Where can I get a PC projector from for the film?
2. Can anyone bring down a laptop to play it on, or is there a machine
in the building we can use?

Thanks,

Dan