[ssf] Iceland Re: [sheffield-anti-war-coalition] Bread and circuses!

john john at truth009.titandsl.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 09:04:23 BST 2009

> john wrote:
(obviously not original email label).

Adam, no I didn't write that. Why do people say I wrote this or that when for people's consideration, I forward messages or links to webpages? No, I didn't write that and although I can agree with some of it, I don't have to agree with all of it.

Apparently the idea of moving people to live out on the sea is inspired of the Venus Project - look the Venus Project up in Google (or a search engine of your choice). But whether I agree that would be a good idea or not, it wasn't the reason I posted a link to 'Bread and Circuses'. I do however, think that people living in cities on the sea is a better idea than having the world's population culled through wars, famine and disease, as is happening through corporate greed at the moment.