[syfaslane365] FW: May F365 update

Bob Banks bob.banks at tribaltechnology.co.uk
Fri May 19 17:21:53 BST 2006

Hi Sheffield F365

Here is the May F365 update.  Angie asked me to circulate it by email!

The section on accomodation is particularly important.  It may be worth
considering camping at Peaton Wood near to Coulport, where Trident
Ploughshares have their camp. The landowner is only allowed to have
camping there for 28 days a year so there are 14 days left in 2006.

Shall we arrange camping space there for our days?

Maybe an agenda item for the next meeting?

Best wishes

jx

This message has been scanned for viruses by Viatel MailControl