[syfaslane365] leaflet

Bob Banks bob.banks at tribaltechnology.co.uk
Tue May 23 17:35:48 BST 2006

I've had a go at a general, all-purpose leaflet - just adapting the
previous one.
Attached - what do people think?
If it looks OK, I can print a load, and we can use for festivals, stalls
etc....

Not sure if Jill (or anyone else?) wants their phone number on the front
as "the contact" -
(as it is at the moment.)
Altho the full info is on the back it felt to me it needs somehting on
the front to indicate
how the reader can take it further ??
(The space at the bottom can always be used to write on next meeting
details...

BOb

Dr. Bob Banks
Senior Consultant
Tribal
St Mary's Court,
55 St Mary's Road
Sheffield, S2 4AN

Tel: 0114 281 6100 Fax: 0114 2816021
Email: bob.banks at tribaltechnology.co.uk
Web: www.tribaltechnology.co.uk

A member of Tribal Group plc

addressed. Access, copying, dissemination or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you have received this message in
error, please contact me on the above number.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Viatel MailControl