[syfaslane365] Just a couple of things

Bob Banks bob.banks at tribalgroup.co.uk
Sat Oct 7 17:24:02 BST 2006

Having got home at the civilised hour of 10.30, and had a good nights
sleep - I'm feeling good - great action and everyone was fantastic -
what a great group!

My personl account of the action attached.
I'll send it to the central folk to (hoepfully put on site - feeling its
good to get soemthing on there soon - but if others would like to add
their accounts - I'm sure that can be done - I assume just email to the
contact.

Also - I'll send up a few of Lesley's photos - but others - please do
send more.
(I'm assuming just to the "info" address on the site.)

Nice one everyone! -
We're aiming to have a celebratory get together (as I think everyone
heard) - watch theis space.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Viatel MailControl