[syfaslane365] Buy Nothing Day

colette cameron colette_cameron at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 15:50:27 BST 2006

I am sorry I could not come to the debrief (i was away) but I'm pleased it was constructive. I really enjoyed my visit to Faslane and my stay in a cell. Thanks to everyone for their support. I felt like there was a supportive atmosphere in the Sheffield group. I am thinking about doing something in town for Buy Nothing Day (Sat 25th Novermber) I'ld like to provide alternative activities in a friendly and fun way. If anyone is interested in this let me know. There are Buy Nothing and Indymedia wedsites. All the best from Colette

Jill <jgibbon at wimbledon.ac.uk> wrote:   Here is a quick summary of the debrief on Sunday evening:

Every one was positive about the action, and most people were keen to go
to Faslane again. We also discussed problems that arose in the action,
particularly in the area of consensus descision making, and we decided it
would useful to do more training in this area. One theme was of using fun
to overcome fear. With this in mind we plan to do a CIRCA training. Any
one fancy being part of a clown navy at Faslane on April 1st? Watch this
space!

Thank you Kiri and Richard for the use of your house.
Thank you to everyone who brought food and drink.
Thank you to everyone who came.
And a really big thanks to everyone who came to Faslane!

jx