[un/loquer] Fwd: [New post] Capitalism is now a ‘rigged’ and ‘manipulated’ System!

Fabio Barone holon.earth en gmail.com
Vie Dic 13 14:00:52 UTC 2013

sobre el discurso de los algoritmos de finanzas...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kingdom Economics - The Future Is Now <comment-reply en wordpress.com>
Date: 2013/12/12
Subject: [New post] Capitalism is now a ‘rigged’ and ‘manipulated’ System!
To: holon.earth en gmail.com

   Don Swenson posted: "The vast majority of pundits who have been trading
our virtual markets are now of the view that all these markets are RIGGED.
CBS and Amanda Lang created this video on December 9, 2013, exposing our
'rigged' markets. Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v="    Respond to
this post by replying above this line
      New post on *Kingdom Economics - The Future Is Now*
<http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com/author/kingdomecon/>  Capitalism is now a
‘rigged’ and ‘manipulated’
System!<http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/capitalism-is-now-a-rigged-and-manipulated-system/>
by
Don Swenson <http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com/author/kingdomecon/>

*The vast majority of pundits who have been trading our virtual markets are
now of the view that all these markets are RIGGED.* CBS and Amanda Lang
created this video on December 9, 2013, exposing our 'rigged' markets.
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0MHKJ00hw. I have observed the
rigged and manipulated markets for some 5 years. The most obvious markets
to discern all this rigging are the silver/gold markets. I recently ordered
two silver coins from the GovMint and was told that there is a backlog for
obtaining these silver coins. I now must wait until late February for my
delivery. Also the cost of these coins is some $9 over the spot price plus
another $7 for delivery. The demand is so strong that buyers do not
hesitate to pay these premiums. What is the problem with our markets which
has led to all this rigging?

*Today's markets are machine driven and most trading is done via software
and algorithmic programs!*

For me, I am convinced that all this rigging is built into these markets
because we do not have any real MONEY today. What we have today are virtual
digits as our currency units and these units have no tie to nature or our
physical reality. Today's currencies are much like the symbols I am now
typing to compose this missive (no thing digits). We do not have a real
monetary system today. To understand this reality we need to differentiate
between 'money' and 'currency'. Money derives from nature and is
material/physical. Currencies are political creations which emerge from the
consciousness of select elite policymakers. Today's currencies are really
'imaginary' as they are merely images within our computer screen. This type
of currency can not fulfill any of the functions of money.

*This is a partial view of the trading room at the New York Federal Reserve
Bank (transparency has not been allowed)! QE operations are implemented on
the 9th floor at 33 Liberty Street, N.Y.*

Money must fulfill the functions of: standard of value and store of value
in addition to the functions of a medium of exchange and unit of account.
The most important function of any money unit is that it must be chosen by
the marketplace and it must be a 'standard' of value that the marketplace
recognizes. To save and/or store value over time, money must be physical
and outside our consciousness and outside the computer screen. Virtual
currencies (unbacked and non-convertible into a physical commodity) are
worthless as a standard of value or a store of value. Today, we have
algorithms and computer programs executing most of our trading in
real-time. Human beings are divorced from the process of valuation in
real-time. This process leads to the rigging and manipulation of our
markets.

*William C. Dudley is Vice Chairman of the FOMC and the key policymaker for
implementing QE operations at the N.Y. Federal Reserve building!*

The above video shows and demonstrates that select trading firms (such as
Goldman Sachs) are involved in this rigging and manipulation. And the
biggest and most dynamic rigging is being done by our private Fed. The
trading room of our private Fed consists of the computer desk (9th floor)
at the New York Federal Reserve Bank on 33 Liberty Street. This trading
room has multiple high-speed computers for trading and manipulating our
real-time markets. You can witness this 9th floor trading room at:
https://www.google.com/webhp?client=tablet-unknown&source=android-home#q=n.y.+fed+trading+room+images.
Notice that computers and traders occupy the room and are active in the
official manipulation and the rigging of our markets. There is no real
transparency of this trading room and this leads to some speculation about
what they are doing. As information emerges, however, we can determine that
the Fed's asset purchases (called QE) are a major part of the process of
manipulation.

*N.Y. Fed building at 33 Liberty Street, N.Y. Some 80 floors beneath the
street level is the gold vault!*

Today, many within the silver/gold markets have the view that our private
Fed is involved in the rigging of 'prices' within the real-time silver/gold
markets. Today, the 'price' of spot silver declined some 4.3% within
minutes on the New York Exchange. The demand for the physical metal is
growing and strong...yet the 'price' of silver is manipulated DOWN by some
trader or algorithm. Many think that J.P. Morgan Chase is involved in the
rigging of the silver price. Others think that this rigging could start
with the trading desk on the 9th floor of the N.Y. Fed building on Liberty
Street. It makes sense that the official FOMC policymakers do not desire
the spot price of gold or silver reach its real-time market value. If this
were to happen, it would suggest that our virtual/imaginary dollar is less
than creditable.

*All the real-time markets are now virtual markets and subject to
manipulation and rigging! The problem is that our currency is not physical
and valuations can not be stabilized. This is not Capitalism! The entire
system is mostly unconstitutional!*

Yes, Capitalism is now a 'rigged' non-system. This means that a huge market
collapse is developing. Our stock and bond markets are now virtual markets
(within the computer screen). This type of market is unstable and it will
collapse when 'confidence' collapses. My sense is that a 'confidence' issue
will develop sometime in late 2013 or early 2014. The signs of this
situation are now developing as more traders recognize that our machine
driven markets are very unstable. Watch the markets in the coming days and
weeks. Today's markets can change rapidly as we now trade at near the speed
of light. Also, algorithms can be set to sell this market short when
traders lose confidence. Watch and beware of rapid change and volatility
going forward. I am:  http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com
  *Don Swenson <http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com/author/kingdomecon/>* |
December 12, 2013 at 8:53 pm | Categories:
Uncategorized<http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com/?cat=1>| URL:
http://wp.me/pt1I7-1xq

 Comment<http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/capitalism-is-now-a-rigged-and-manipulated-system/#respond>
   See all comments<http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/capitalism-is-now-a-rigged-and-manipulated-system/#comments>

no longer receive posts from Kingdom Economics - The Future Is Now.
Change your email settings at Manage
Subscriptions<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=99aef8aa4aea7b72e204afcc21f38d98&email=holon.earth%40gmail.com>.

http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/capitalism-is-now-a-rigged-and-manipulated-system/
         Thanks for flying with WordPress.com <http://wordpress.com>