[imc-uk-emergency] topics pages and regional topics pages done

ionnek ionnek at gmx.net
Sun May 11 21:46:47 BST 2003

hi busy pp,
read the mails re the irc chat, didn't find time to respond yet, agree with
most what was said anyway.
just to say that I like the idea to go ahead with MIR fast, and regard the
setup we come up with in the next 1, 2 weeks as preliminary - kind of
public test ground, and fix it at the next network meeting, when we all
know how it works, have made experiences and last not least know our
terminology so that we're actually able to discuss everything.

The irc log has a bit of discussion about which open publishing model to
use etc. Although I have strong pragmatic preferences for one model, I
could live with any of them - as long as I know that it can be changed.
Same with some other important details.

But, Vince: I don't know if I could easily live with a publish button on
the LEFT hand side!
:-D
is there any particular reason for this radical move?

Marion