[imc-uk-emergency] Re: [Imc-uk-network] on open publishing models and workload

andi andi at syndicate.org.uk
Thu May 15 18:23:12 BST 2003

hi david

good to hear from you! and good to see that you've started to use the
liverpool list now (have just seen the two first messages) so i'll
copy to that list. to keep the network of the uk kollectives on top
of the info i copy to the uk-network list too.

thing is there's a difference between the *global* process to apply
for liverpool imc and the fact that we have set a liverpool section
in the mir test site up...

> the global process:
have you actually filled in an application on the new-imc site?
that's on http://newimc.indymedia.org/ - coz i'm not aware that
you actually have applied there but maybe tony knows more about
that - he's on that list.... anyhow it's probably a good idea to
send the mission statement and the edit guidelines to the global
imc process as you have them anyway.

> a liverpool section on the mir site:
the move to the new code now should go live very soon - but why
don't you upload the articles you have prepared onto the existing
uk site? then we can import them into the new mir setup and you'll
have content on there the very moment we go live...

cheers andi

David Green wrote on 15/5/03 18:46