[SSC] Meeting notes 29th March 2011. Important request!!

Jennifer Jones jenniferjonesuws at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:38:13 UTC 2011

Hi Joss,

Thanks for this - sorry I couldn't be there, dealing with Birmingham to
Lincoln logistics would have been too much. Sounds like it went well. Look
forward to the next meeting though (got it as the 14th? In time for the
invitations to go out?)

If there is anything I can do to help getting the founding members up -
also, I'm aware there are so bits and bobs that need to be sorted in advance
of the 14th. I think it needs to be in the order of data (so when all the
forms/docs have been finalised)->payment method->sign up method. Also
playing around with this gform idea with the thirduniversity site, a way to
add details (like offer of event) and they directly appear on the website -
making it easy for it to just work without too much input from a 3rd party.
Any thoughts welcome!

Will have a look at the docs in the meantime - awesome work with the
students last week!

Best wishes

Jen